115 WALLIS ROAD, HACKNEY WICK, LONDON E9 5LW
HOW TO APPLY
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR ANY SHORT TERM CREATIVE PROJECT, LOCATION HIRE OR EVENT
Originally a warehouse space, WICK WORKS offers a large, blank canvas space for short-term hire projects. Situated in an already thriving creative community of artists’ studios located throughout the rest of the building, this site offers the ideal facilities for a variety of creative purposes and events.
Adjacent to the canal side and within close proximity to Hackney Wick Overground, local bars and restaurants the site presents itself as the perfect location. The site consists of a 200sqm, white-washed, open area with skylights and large roller shutter entrance as well as 2 separate multi-functional office spaces for storage/ meetings/ hair & make-up etc.
• High speed wifi supplied by ISP OPTIMITY (using uncontended 250 MB download and 100 MB upload speeds.
• 200sqm floor space
• High ceiling ranging from 22ft-28ft
• Storage space
• Multi-functional office space ( with some furniture available)
• Roller shutter for large goods / vehicle access
• 24hr access available
• Single & 3 phase socket outlets
• 13 amp power, 16 amp power, 63 amp power
• Outside yard area available for parking/ breaking
• In-house caterering/ wet hire available with Jones & Sons, Dalston.
• Access to washrooms / wcs
Hackney Wick Overground station within a 2 minute walk & Stratford 10 minute walk
Bus routes: 26, 30, 236, 276, 388, N26
• film production
• photo location
• prop/set building
• creative space
• fashion show
• private screening