CELL STUDIOS ARCOLA ST
4-8 ARCOLA ST, DALSTON, LONDON, E8 2DJ
WORKSPACE FOR ART & DESIGN CREATIVES
Self contained studios best suited for media-based artists, curators, graphic / web / product/ fashion designers, animators, illustrators, architects and other creatives in a serviced building in Arcola Street. These studios have been secured since 2003 with a long term lease secured into the future. The building offers some sturdy well built ground floor space with some first and second floor smaller office space studios for screen based creatives. It shares the street with Arcola Northside, Cell’s second studio building in the street; both forming the cornerstone of a creative hub in this location. Income generated from workspace directly funds Cell Project Space’s non commercial gallery and programme of exhibitions and events, via Cell Foundation the organisation’s registered Charity.
RESERVING A STUDIO
To apply for a studio please refer to the Info & How To Apply section on the website making sure that you have included the 3 step requirement to make your inquiry via email.
- inclusive of Central Heating
- Good security, close to shops and amenities
- High speed internet supplied by ISP OPTIMITY (using uncontended 250 MB download and 100 MB upload speeds.
- Electricity is charged quarterly
- Roof terrace in some areas of the building
- 8 mins walk from Dalston & Kingsland London Underground & Silverlink station
- new fire alarm and emergency lighting system
- tea/ coffee station on first and second floors
- cleaner to communal areas